Saturday, March 10, 2012

9 months



Corinne! You are such a growing girl!

At your 9 month check up you weighed 19lbs 4oz. and were 28inches long. Your head circumference is 17 3/4 inchs. According to Dr. M, you are in the 75% percentile on height and weight. You are still wearing mainly 9 month clothes, but there are a few 12 month onsies that we have started wearing. You are long in the torso, so we need all the room we can get. Good thing you're a girl! We get much more wear out of dresses :)  Notice anything about the bed in the above picture? Finally had to lower it!

Even though this is a little bittersweet for me to say, you officially became a bottle fed baby as of March 3rd! I slowly weened you by doing bottles at lunch and dinner, and letting you nurse at 8:00am and 8:00pm. You did great, and since you're teething (6 teeth still trying to come through! and bless your heart, you're a bitter!) after a two week weening period you were only drinking Similar Sensitive. It has made you a little constipated, but you are learning to use a sippy, so we've introduced pear juice and it works like a charm...sorry if that's TMI! :)

You are such a good eater!!!!! And since we're currently dealing with a VERY picky toddler, someone who EATS what I make is like a breath of fresh air. Even when we go out eat you demand whatever I am eating. Yay!

GUESS WHAT?!?! Another major milestone this month! You crawled AND stood up on your own on March 8th. I could not believe my eyes! You have been doing the on-all-fours-rock-back-and-forth for a month now, and then, BAM, you just started doing the motions! You crawled over to the train table, and stood up! I got pictures :)

Crawling in motion! :)








The video of Corinne standing is sideways. Sorry! And no, she didn't hurt herself. She got mad because she fell, then crawled over to me so I could console her. Bless her.


You have spent a lot of quality time with Daddy this past month since Mommy has been super busy with Stardust leadout! You and Daddy even came to watch "Lala" in leadout. He was the Junior attendant, and a handsome one, might I add ;) You helped to cheer him on!

Sweet :)

You were too interested in my necklace to look at the Camera! MISSchevious!
Sporting your Pink & Green (Stardust colors)

Love YOU, doodlebug!!

No comments: