Well, the Easter Bunny came to see Landon and Corinne! Each kiddo got lots of goodies, a few outfits (and Corinne got some accessories!), a book each, and of course, candy!
 |
| Silly boy! |
We made it to church in time to get our seat, however Corinne did NOT make it through the church service! Honestly, she didn't even make it TO the church service. I had to take her out before it even began because she realized it echoed when she screamed. :-/ Baby girl! You're a mess! So since my church doesn't have a nursery, Josh & I took turns going out with her.
 |
| Lunch @ Legends after church...the only pic of all of us! |
Unfortauntly this year we missed our big egg hunt due to the fact that my Mom was in the hospital and I was scheduled to sit with her at the same time as the hunt, so we did a little impromptu egg hunt on our own at home. Corinne even got in on this one :) She crawled after the eggs! Luckily Landon had an egg hunt at school earlier in the week, so he wasn't too disappointed.
 |
| "Mommy! I see something out there!!" |
 |
| Yes, Landon wears boot with his shorts...because he's awesome like that ;) |
 |
| "Well Hello egg, I am coming to see you!" |
Landon's Easter Egg Hunt at school
 |
| Landon's class |
 |
| Landon & Lillie (cousins) |
 |
| Everybody loves to play with the baby! |
No comments:
Post a Comment