Baby Corinne,
11 months old already?? Say it isn't so. You are growing up, sweet baby girl, and I am not sure Mommy & Daddy are too happy about it! As much as I love watching you grow in to your adorable self, it sure is hard for me to let go of my itty-bitty baby.
At 11 months you weigh right at 21 lbs 8 oz. You have the chubbiest legs and I just love them. You are still in size 3 diapers and we have moved in to 12 month clothes exclusively. On your 11 month birthday you had your ears pierced...but I wont discuss that now - there will be a blog post dedicated solely to that :) You seem to fuss more when you have shoes on, and heavens knows that with you little diva personality we need no additional reason for attitude, so I haven't been persistent about putting shoes on you - therefore I "assume" you are in size 3 shoes...it looks like your footsies have grown a lot this month! You have also been cutting teeth this month. You currently have 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom) that are all the way in, and 2 more on bottom that are breaking/have broken through that are causing some pain. Since you cant tolerate Orajel, we depend heavily on teething tablets and ice!!!
![]() |
| Where's Corinne? |
![]() |
| There she is!!! |
![]() |
| Crawling around with Lala |
This month you have been busy trying to figure out this whole "taking steps" business, but I really feel like it will be a while before you are brave enough to venture out. Everyone thinks I should push you to start walking, but if I am being honest, I am happy right where you are :) I know you wont go to kindergarten crawling! Speaking of crawling, goodness you are fast! In the blink of an eye you can get across the playroom and half way up the stairs...which by the way is one of your favorite activities. No worries, Mommy is always right behind you to make sure you wont fall.
We have been frequenting the park a lot lately. Your brother likes to feed the geese and play on the playground, so we tag along :) I dont know why, but up until this month I had never put you in the swing...so I thought we would test it out. Needless to say, you LOVE it.
Well, your 1st birthday party has officially been planned. Invitations are going out this week. I. Can. Not. Believe. It. I love watching the little person you are becoming. So sweet, and oh so sassy. I love you, Mini-Me :)






No comments:
Post a Comment