Life got crazy and I never got the opportunity to go back to the Pediatrician's office until now. Brother was at school, which was good, but they only do ear piercings on Thursday...and that meant Daddy would have to work :( I just didn't know how it would go, and I didnt want to do it all by myself! So, I called our favorite babysitter and friend, Kristin aka "Yaya" She is getting her degree in early childhood education, so I thought this might even be a good experience/observation for her :) She was thrilled to be able to go with us.
So our instructions were to get to the office an hour before your appointment because they put numbing cream on your lobes so that you wont feel a thing...and it needs an hour to work its magic. So we went in, picked out your little diamonds, and they put on the cream - along with tape over it so that you wouldn't touch it - and then we went to go kill an hour by eating breakfast.
We arrived back to office right at our 10:00am appointment and literally within 10 minutes you had precious little earrings without shedding a tear...well, sort of. You did cry, but not because of the piercing. When the nurse put the tape on your ears, she got your hair in the tape. You had a minor temper tantrum when she pulled off the tape...so we had to give you a snack and milk so you'd calm down. They marked your ears and then pierced them. That easy.
| Taking a minute to calm down |
| Mommy was more nervous than you! |
| Have cracker... |
| Will cheese. Hard! haha |
We have been so lucky that you haven't had any issues with them and they look so cute on you!!!
Love my little girlie girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment