Friday, June 1, 2012

Busy, Busy May!

As if planning a birthday party...ehh, two of them, wouldn't keep a person busy enough, May was full of many more fun activities for us that certainly kept all 3 of us busy!
 

After Corinne had her ears pierced, we planned a trip to Nashville...and not just for the heck of it, but to pick up our new JEEP! After I became pregnant with Landon we sold my red Jeep because we just didn't need 3 vehicles at the time. Ever since, Josh & I have missed my Jeep terribly. Josh promised me one day he would buy me another Jeep. I just didn't realize it would be so soon! He got the fever for one, did his research, and found "the one." So we went to pick her up. It's 4 door rather than 2 door because, well, with 2 kids thats just more practical! So far we LOVE it! And the kiddos do too!





Then, just 3 days after we got the Jeep it was Mother's day! I had a wonderful Mother's day fill with lots of love from my babies...all 3 of them :) haha We had lunch with my Mom, an afternoon filled with play with the kiddos, and we went to visit Josh's family for dinner. Did you notice the matching Mother/Daughter outfit?? Thank you, Matilda Jane Clothing. :)


Corinne became more mobile this month! AHH! Not yet walking, but closer (and faster on the knees) everyday! And she LOVES playing chase and peek-a-boo!



Landon had his end-of-year party at school. Can't believe my baby boy will be in Pre-K in the fall! Eeek! He is so smart and has done so well and made so many little friends that I hope he keeps forever. Even though he is going to a day camp a few days this summer, I am so excited about having him home with me this summer! I'm sure he'll get bored just "playing with Mom" but I will enjoy the quality time with him. This time is so precious!


Landon also made some new friends in the neighborhood. They play at least 3 days a week, which keeps Landon busy! Which, I should also add, we celebrated 1 year in our new house! Wish I could say every "fix-'er-up" project is complete, but no. We will get there! Eventually!


On the weekends we spent our time at parks riding choo-choo's, carousels, and roller-coasters with friends and enjoying this great little eatery called "Yummies"...which is not doing my waistline any favors...but thats ok :)



Josh & I also celebrate 7 years of marriage! We've technically dated (on and off) for 14 years! Like they say, when you know, you know...nevermind the fact that we started dating when I was 13 and he was 16! :) So glad he asked me to be his wifey!  
7 Years and counting!!

Love these three more than they will ever know!


No comments: