Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Corinne!!
I think it is safe to say that you had a fabulous little cupcake birthday. Your nap-time worked out perfectly, with you waking up 30 minutes before the party started. You looked so precious in your little pink polka dot custom smocked cupcake dress and you loved all of the attention you received from your guests!
I was unsure as to how the smash cake would go, but you devoured it :) No hesitation, you dove right in and got all messy. It was too funny! Daddy & I decided it would probably be best if we bathed you, since every crevice was full of cake or icing, so we took a few minutes while everyone finished eating and got you cleaned up and ready for presents.
You received so many new things! Lots of toys, a sweet little pink Bible, a picnic basket and a tea set, purse, new clothes, a sweet little baby doll with a tiny stroller that you love, but I suppose your favorite would have to be your new 4-wheeler. You figured out how to drive it in no time and thought it was tons of fun! I am so glad you had such a great birthday, and that we got to celebrate on your actually birth date! We even sang happy birthday at 1:47 pm :) the exact time that you were born!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!






No comments:
Post a Comment