Tuesday, July 3, 2012

13 Months



Corinne! My little one year old! 

We survived your 1st birthday, so now we are on to bigger and better things :) At 23lbs 7 oz., you are moving in to 18 month clothes and still wear size 4 shoes and size 4 diapers. You eat just about anything you can get your hands on. You discovered Pringles this month when Landon decided to share with you. I about had a heart attack, thinking you would choke, but instead you pitched a fit when he wouldn't give you more!

This has been a big month for you!! We've had brother home with us most all of the month, and it has been so much fun watching the two of you play (and bicker a little, too!) Just in the last month you have really turned in to little Miss Independent! You want to do everything by yourself, which is a change for me since brother liked me doing everything for him! I try and gate off rooms (and stairs) that you can't go in to so that you have the freedom to roam the house at your leisure. You really like this, but it has brought out the mischievous side of you! I can find you any time of day hanging out in the bathroom, unrolling the toilet paper...just because you can.  


You also wander in to our spare bedroom and take out all of Mommy's shoes from the closet and take them to different rooms on the house. Even though you are not walking very good yet, you have really developed a love for shoes this month! (That's my girl!!) You especially love Landon's boots, so Daddy went out and bought you a pink pair all your own. 




You have also become obsessed with baby dolls. You received a baby for your birthday and you drag her around the house with you.


Giving kisses to baby


And I know this sounds silly, but I literally have been waiting 13 months to be able to paint your toenails!!!  I LOVE a pedicure, so I was thrilled when you sat still in amazement while I painted your sweet little piggies, with perfectly pink "Piggie Paint" (safe polish for babies). You loved it, and proceeded to show your toes to every person we saw over the next few days. Daddy was very impressed :) 
Precious pink pedicured piggies
Sweet 13 month old
You're growing up so fast!! This time I spend with you and your brother is priceless. Thank you for making me such a happy Mommy! I love you!

No comments: