Wednesday, August 8, 2012

14 months


My goodness. You are getting harder to take a picture of. So busy, WALKING everywhere!!!! Last month, on July 5th you decided you wanted to walk - and so you did. I say you were waiting for brother to get all of the attention on this birthday, and once that was over you were ready to have the attention back on yourself :)



At your check up you were 25 lbs and 30 inches long. You are currently in 18 month clothes and still in size 4 diapers. You are talking up a storm! You always let us know exactly what you want and when you want it!! Sassy little thing. You some baby sign language that helps with any language frustrations you may have, but you are also very good at pointing and screaming. You know that works well :) Even Landon responds to it! haha

You have started something of a shoe fetish. You LOVE shoes, everyones in fact, and you have a tendency of gathering them up and trying them all on, one by one. It is so funny to watch, and since you're walking now, I have really enjoying shoe shopping with you! You're such a girlie girl and really take to the pink and sparkles :)



I must confess, though, that I think the monthly "photos" are going to come to a screeching halt. I tried, on multiple days, to get you to put on the white T-shirt and let me put the "14 months" sticker on you. You were NOT having it. Not sure if it was a fluke for this month, but either way, I don't have an official "14 month" photo. You did, however, let me take some pictures of you being your cute self, so those will to have suffice.


You love your Landon!

So independent! Wont eat unless we let you feed yourself...
and make a mess in the process!

Pinkie out!

I love you, Sweet Corinne, even on your sassiest days. You make me the happiest Mommy in the world!

No comments: