Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thankful for so many things this year! So glad that I was able to spend Thanksgiving with my side of the family, although due to illness (hmmm, where have I heard of that before??) my Mom was unable to attend out family dinner. It was different, to say the least. I think we all realize that is how things will be within the next year or two - but I am not really sure I was ready for it. We certainly enjoyed each others company, but you could tell there was something missing this year. 
Thankful for my family, friends, my sweet husband, and my precious babies. I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving, too!

The big kids table
The little kids table 
Corinne had been eyeing Uncle Wade all evening! 
Landon loves playing with cousin Alexander!
Grace & Corinne
My side of the family, Thanksgiving 2012

No comments: