Monday, August 8, 2011

Kiddo Stats!

Waiting to see the doctor!

Corinne seems thrilled...ha!


We went to see the doctor today for Landon's 3 year and Corinne's 2 month check up. I didn't really have any agenda going in, since both kids have been happy and healthy. Only things to report to the doctor: Landon is 100% potty trained (woohoo!), he needed his blue vaccine card for school, and I wanted the doc to look at his skin. Landon has really bad ezema like me..but his is worse! Doc said he would grow out of it - nothing you can do. Hmm, thanks.



As far as Corinne, I wanted to discuss her acid reflux. I really dont like giving my baby meds! Fortunately doc said she is on a very, very small dose, but as long as it works, keep her on it! Also she has been pulling at her right ear and hair, but only when she's sleepy. She also has an obsession with holding on to my hair, so just as I thought, doc says it's a comfort thing. When she can't hold on to my hair she pulls on her own.



Now, for the stats. BOTH of the kiddos were "above average" in their height and weight. Here are the details:
Landon:  Height: 41 inches  -   Weight: 46.5 lbs.  Dr. Melvin couldn't chart him because he is off the charts for a 3 year old. He said he is the size of a 5 year old. hahaha. I guess that's why he is in 5T clothes :)
Corinne: Height: 23.75 inches (95%)   -   Weight: 12lbs. 14oz. (95%)  -   Head: 15.5 in. (60%) I knew she has been feeling heavier lately, but I was thinking around 11 lbs, not almost 13!

Love those kiddos :)


Both kiddos checked out great! Unfortunately they both had to have vaccines :( Landon needed 2 and the flu mist, and Corinne needed 3 and the rotovirus oral vaccine. It's just pitiful to watch them get those shots :( Landon screamed bloody murder when she gave him the shots, but he got over it really fast. Especially when we offered him a milkshake to make it feel better :) Corinne was not a happy camper for about 15 minutes, but she, too, got over it once I was able to nurse her. She's been sleepy ever since we got home - it's probably the effects of the Tylenol. Next visit will be for her 4 month check up!...and more shots :(

Poor baby girl :(

No comments: