So...I realize that a post, any post, is long overdo! But geez, I am so busy these days! Between feedings, changing diapers, playdates, bathing kiddos, rocking baby, making meals, cleaning house, doing loads and loads of laundry (who knew a little baby could add sooooo much laundry! She has as much as the rest of us combined!) packing for vacay, doing the potty dance with Landon, arts and crafts, and practicing our letter recognition I. Am. Beat. Not to mention that our allergies are horrible and we all are sneezing our heads off! Ugh! I am ready for cooler weather, just not all the sickness that goes with it!!!!
I promise I am working on 2 posts right now!...one handed because the other hand is preoccupied with a sleepy baby, but I am working on them nevertheless! I have had Corinne's 3 month update typed for almost 2 weeks but cant find the time to upload pictures! Aggh! Just call this "The Little Blog That Could..." I will get there!! One day!!
See, our life is so crazy that even the dog has to sit in time-out! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment