Corinne,
Time sure does fly when you're having fun! And FUN is exactly what we've been having. I'm not going to lie, the first few weeks of your life Mommy was in "survival mode," but now that we're on a schedule and your little personality is starting to shine, we are having so much fun! I love waking up to your sweet little face every morning. You are currently nursing every 3 hours (9am, noon, 3pm, 6pm, and then you wait to eat until bedtime at 10:30pm) and I must say that I LOVE that you sleep in until at least 9am every morning! Other than a quick 5am feeding and then right back to bed, you are sleeping wonderfully! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Though Daddy would like for you to go to your room any day now, you are currently in the pack-and-play parked right next to Mommy's side of the bed :) And I fully intend on keeping you there for a another month or two!!
Hmmm...this could possibly turn into her guilty face in the next year :)
Sitting up is harder than it looks! :) But she sure thinks it's entertaining to try!
We went to the doctor with brother last week (he had the "crud" as Dr. G called it...fortunately you never got it!) and I had them to weigh you. You are up to 14lbs, 5oz! We are officially out of 0-3 month clothes now, and a few of your 3 month outfits are getting too short. Baby girl has a long torso! I love to put you in sweet little pink outfits, but you'd prefer to be left in your comfy PJ's and gowns all day.
When brother is sick we must stay in our jammies!
You weren't too enthused about the tractor video Landon insisted on showing you...over, and over, and over again!
You never cease to amaze with your gorgeous little smile, and just this month you have really started to giggle! I LOVE IT! You love to laugh and giggle when Mommy kisses on your tummy, makes funny faces, and talks to you. You also love it when I bounce you on my knee like all the Granny's do! haha! However, we dont do this often because it makes you spit up EVERYWHERE!...and then you want to eat again! You think Daddy is so funny when he kisses on your toes and when he bob's his head up and down. And you think brother is funny when he talks baby talk to you and when he squeezes your Sophie the Giraffe.
Dimples!
Bless it!
You must be pretty intrigued with Landon because you sure do keep your eyes glued on him during the day! We spend most of our day in the playroom where you love to lay on the floor under your play mat. You're really good at pulling on the lion and the elephant, but you get irritated when the music stops playing. That's where brother comes in to save the day! :) He is always right there to push the button to turn on your music, even if he does have to break away from playing tractors, reading a book, or playing ball!
Playing with sister!
Pouty lip :)
Brother is so in love!
Corinne was kicking Landon...she felt as if he was invading her personal space!
I LOVE MY PLAY MAT!
I'm gonna get you, Elephant! And you too, Lion!
You do not like to be left by yourself for any reason...even for Mommy to get the phone, throw something away, or go to the kitchen to get something to drink...not at all! I doubt I would be exaggerating if I said that you could be the poster child for a "Momma's Girl." That's okay, I dont mind :) Since you were born you have had a fascination with my hair. It is somewhat of a soothing thing for you, especially at naptime. Well I recently cut off my hair because I realized that with two kiddos I needed something low maintenance...well that and you have a thing for pulling my hair. After about 3 days of you not wanting to be held horizontally for nap I started putting you back on my shoulder and quickly came to the realization that you felt that you needed to be closer to my hair. Smart, smart girl! It never fails, you always have a lump of my hair in your hand! Oh well, I guess I will be growing it back out! When you can't get to my hair you have started self soothing by pulling on your own hair and sucking your bottom lip. You will take a paci only, and I mean ONLY if you are sleepy. Other than that you get mad mad mad if I try to give it to you.
Nice shades!
Mommy's Girl!
Something else you have found this month is your tongue! It is so funny to watch you "talk" to me or Daddy and get that tongue going! Even when you smile at us your tongue seems to make an appearance...and I think you might possibly be related to Gene Simmons because wow, your tongue is long and pointy! haha!
Sweet Smiley Corinne from Lisa Newbern on Vimeo.
There are so many fun things coming up in your near future, sweet girl! Just next month you will get to experience the beach! I hope you like the sand :) I love you baby girl!





2 comments:
I love that baby girl! Lydia has those sunglasses and that little orange outfit. These ladies have such good taste:)
She is really growing! She has such a pretty smile! :) I love the picture of Landon showing her the video! Awww!!
Post a Comment