I know I say this every month, but I am amazed at just how quickly time is passing us by! You are changing every single day - right in front of my eyes! At your 4 months well baby check up you weighed in at 15lbs. 8oz. and you were 25 inches long! I can't believe how long you are getting! We have officially outgrown most all of our 3 month clothes, unless it is a dress. You are so long that even a few of your 6 month onesies are getting snug! I know they make snap extenders...I guess I need to buy some!
4 month check up
Fun time with Dada
This past month you have really started holding your head up steady! No more bobble head :) You are obsessed with sitting up, Mommy assisted of course, so I feel as if you will be sitting up all by yourself by the end of next month! You prefer to stand on your chubby little legs rather than to lay down, which makes for an interesting day. You will lay on your play mat for a little while, but it is not as entertaining as it once was. I have been debating on whether or not to buy you an exersaucer so that you can be upright...but I think we may just pull out the jumper instead! Your little legs are so strong I think you are ready for it!
So proud of herself!
My, what strong legs you have! :)
You also started rolling over this past month, too! You love tummy time, so you always look a little confused when you roll over from your tummy to your back, as if to say, "uhm, oops. I didn't mean to do that!" Then you kick your little leg up and roll onto your side and look around a while. You are so cute :) We have finally decided that we can stretch out our eating schedule a little! You now can go 4 hours between feedings during the day, and 5 to 6 hours at night! You have been going to bed around 9:00 and will nurse once during the night, then you wake around 8 or 8:30.
You have continued to stick out your silly little tongue! We always joke that if your tongue is moving, you are happy! :) You have also become very talkative this month. You are especially cute when you "sing" yourself to sleep during nap time. As I am singing to you (usually "You are my sunshine") you are right there humming along! I love it!
hahaha, love my girl :)
Unfortunately you had to experience your very first ear infection :( 2 days before we left for the beach you had a little bit of a runny nose and "goopy" eyes as they call it, so as a "just in case" I made you a doctors appointment. (Landon had been sick the week before, so I honestly thought you might have caught his cold). You didn't have his cold, but you did have your very first ear infection. Luckily the doc said that on a scale of 1-10, yours was only about a 4 and that with antibiotics it would clear up fast and you'd feel no pain. Whew! Thank goodness!
And, for a baby girl that does NOT like to ride in the car, you were an absolute sweetie during our 8 hour car ride to the beach! But, that's another post :)
I am so proud of what a sweet, beautiful little girl you are becoming. I love you Corinne!
Such a happy baby!






No comments:
Post a Comment