Anyways, on October 4th my sweet husband turned the big 3-0. He had carefully planned it so that we would be at the beach on his birthday. What a great way to celebrate!! We had a nice birthday dinner for him at a great little seafood restaurant in Pier Park (in PCB, Florida) and then headed back to the room. Nothing big and elaborate - because that's not the kind of person my husband is. When we got back from the beach the kiddos and I gave Josh his birthday presents and bless him, he thought (and probably hoped) that was it. No big shenanigans surrounding his birthday. Well....
That wasn't true. Josh had no clue that I had contacted a few of his closest friends (whom he has been friends with since grade school!) and that we were all planning a surprise lunch for him :)
We arrived at a local restaurant to eat lunch and there we surprised Josh not only with his buddies but also with a 3D General Lee cake! As a kid Josh was obsessed with the Dukes of Hazard (actually, he still is! haha) Josh was speechless, and for once I snuck something past him without him having the slightest idea that I was up to no good :) Woohoo! Go me! :)
Just a Good Ole Boy...
The Birthday Boy
Mess.


No comments:
Post a Comment