Lisa
1. To say that I am organized is an understatement, but my car tells a different story.2. 16 is my lucky number. It is also my birth date, and one of the most memorable years of my life! :)
3. I have been in 9 car accidents- always the passenger.
4. I have run through 3 glass doors.
5. I found my first gray hair when I was 15. I am now 70% gray headed...but as long as there is hair dye, you'll never see it.
6. My biggest fear is dying in a car wreck. Refer to #3.
7. I have cooked on some of the most amazing equipment at Johnson & Wales, but my favorite thing in my kitchen is my electric skillet.
8. I was adopted.
9. When I was in high school I wanted to be a Special Education Teacher. If I ever go back to get my masters, it will probably be in Special Ed.
10. If I had a superpower, it would be to read people's minds. I want to know what you REALLY think.
11. I love teaching, but I am not sure if I will go back to it. Schools are getting scary!
12. People that don't take responsibility or have any responsibilities annoy me.
13. Typo's irritate me...and my husband NEVER proofreads his Facebook posts. (On purpose..)
14. I love the beach, but I hate the ocean.
15. My favorite color is Red, and my favorite color to wear is Coral.
16. I think that I give people too many chances...
17. To de-stress I like to drive with my music turned up really loud. It forces me to focus on driving and not on my problems.
18. I really don't like to workout. However, I just recently realized what will motivate me to work out...when people notice that I have lost weight!
19. My favorite drink is...well it's a tie between a Pomegranate Margarita with sugar and an Amaretto Sour.
20. As a child, I liked my big wheel more than my barbies.
21. I love self-help books and gossip magazines.
22. I love aimlessly shopping at Target...okay, so maybe you already knew that...so I'll give 26 things :)
23. I obsessed with looking at people's teeth. Weird, I know! It's only because I hate mine, and I envy yours!
24. I love Mexican and Italian food...but my favorite food ever is Pasta. (I really like bow-tie noodles)
25. My husband was my high school sweet heart. He is also my best friend :)
26. I know that was cheesy :)
Landon
1. I REALLY, REALLY like tractors.2. My first word was "Mama."
3. My favorite color is blue...and my second favorite color is John Deere Green :)
4. My Daddy is my best friend.
5. I like to torture the family dog, Ava.
6. I am a BIG flirt. Watch out ladies, you better lock up your daughters!! ;)
7. My first car WILL be a Jeep...Momma said its a tradition. Daddy & Momma's first cars were Jeeps. :)
8. I do NOT like for the table to be messy when I am eating; it makes me cranky.
9. I am a self-proclaimed vegetarian. This really bothers my mom because she is a big meat eater.
10. My favorite animal is a horse...aka neigh.
11. I could live outside.
12. Mater is my homeboy.
13. I have devilishly good looks. ;)
14. I am a really good sweeper. The broom fascinates me.
15. I like to have music on all day, at all times. I throw a tantrum when it goes off.
16. I insist that my Mommy kisses my boo-boo's...and I can be very persistent.
17. It is safe to say that I am a bookworm.
18. Bubble baths are the best time of the day!
19. I am known for busting a move at any time...with or without music.
20. My favorite TV shows are: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Yo Gabba Gabba, Chuggington, and Ellen (we dance together!)
21. I sleep with my tushy elevated.
22. I attempted to order my first Pay-Per View show when I was only 13 months old...and it was not G rated...Mommy about had a heart attack.
23. My favorite food is Banana.
24. I really like to shop at Target and Sam's Club. The ladies at Sam's Club know me by name.
25. I was one of the biggest babies born at Helen Keller Hospital. 10lbs. 2 oz. & 23in. long!
Josh
1. I could sit and play trucks and tractors with my son for hours.2. My wife has awesome nails. I like it when she scratches my back and my hair.
3. I like tools, and I like my man cave where I can tinker with things.
4. I enjoy feeling helpful. I often go out of my way to help people.
5. My only serious girlfriend is now my wife.
6. I don't like coffee, but I really like frappuccino's.
7. My favorite food is Pizza.
8. I don't like school, but I married a teacher AND randomly decided to go back and get another degree.
9. I like to be cold.
10. My favorite TV shows are: Hell's Kitchen, House, and most Sci-Fi shows.
11. I mumble. Get over it. : - /
12. My favorite sports are Football and NASCAR
13. I think most clearly when I am on a tractor...seems like I know someone else like that :)
14. My wife tells me frequently that I am not "Mr. Communication"...whatever that means. Of course it doesn't help when my wife doesn't listen!
15. I want to be a Pharmacist when I grow up...
16. I love vacationing in Mexico with my wife.
17. I want a skee ball machine.
18. My idea of shopping is Amazon.com
19. I have road rage when people drive 35 in a 45...ugh.
20. And if you follow too close behind me, I have been known to throw in a break check or two. Watch out!
21. I have always liked cartoons. Now I have a great excuse to watch them...Landon!
22. I still have yet to learn the difference between the color pink and purple. This drives Lisa crazy. ;)
23. I'd rather have a Root Beer than a Beer anyday.
24. I really don't like our neighbors. I wish they would move.
25. I am a kid at heart. *<{:-)~


3 comments:
This is a really good idea!!
I LOVE this! Interesting, entertaining, and funny!
Aw Lisa!! I loved it! I'm glad you FINALLY got it done!! haha SO cute!!
Post a Comment