So it's official. I am not the only one that thinks my little Landon is adorable :) The Stork's Nest does too!!! About 2 months ago I put an application in for Landon in The Stork's Nest Modeling Casting Call. I just filled out a little paper with his age, height, size he wears, etc. and gave them a few pictures. I was so excited when they called and said he had been selected!! So what does that mean? Landon (Mommy) would get to select an outfit from the store to wear for a photo shoot, which if his picture was selected, a great BIG picture (it looks to be about 3 ft. tall) of Landon would be hanging in The Stork's Nest for everyone to see!! Essentially, Landon would be modeling their clothes...and Mommy gets a discount on baby clothes! Woohoo! Everyone wins! So Landon and I hurried into the store to pick out an outfit. I am a Fan of The Stork's Nest on facebook, and the owner posts pictures of new arrivals frequently, so I knew just the outfit for Landon. I wanted to make sure no one else chose it first! Here is a picture of our selection:

{Landon's outfit is both of the blue ones on the right -
it's a reversible! 2 outfits in one!!}
Isn't that just the cutest tractor outfit? Ever?! And it is sooo fitting with Landon's interests, too! This outfit will also double as his Birthday outfit, since his party is going to be Tractor themed. So cute :)
So we made our appointment with Jennifer Weddington, the photographer. It seemed like forever until the photoshoot! I was so careful about Landon playing outside. I didn't want him to have scratches all over his knees. You know little boys, they play rough! Well the photo shoot day came and went. We had to reschedule 3 times thanks to the weather, but we finally had them taken. Our original date and time was on a Sunday at 2 pm. That was great for us! Josh would be off of work, and Landon would be fresh up from a nap. Unfortunately we were not able to reschedule with that same luck! Since the forecast was not on our side the photographer split the photo shoots up into 3 evening, starting at 5:30. All of the evenings were days that my husband works until 6, and since Josh is a pro at getting Landon to smile, I wanted him there. So, that meant a later time. Eek! A later time also means getting closer to Landon's bedtime of 7:30...what to do? We went ahead and made an appointment for 6:15, and I packed lots of treats! The photo session went well, and I loved how the pictures turned out! Hopefully Landon's picture will be selected to be hung in the store! Here are the ones that turned out the best. I bought the copyrights to them ;)







I love them all! But I especially like the 1st one, and the last one!
Then, shortly after we did The Stork's Nest casting call, one of my dear friends from Belk asked us if I would be interested in putting Landon in a Polo Fashion show! Well of course I would...the only trick was it was a father-son fashion show...so that meant talking Josh into it! haha! After lots of persuasion he finally agreed. I hurried into Belk to pick out their coordinating outfits, which were so stinkin' cute! I just knew Landon would be wonderful since he is very much a people person. I could just see him waving and smiling at everyone. Well, the day of the fashion show came and I guess that particular day was a "Mommy" day, because as soon as I stepped away from him he began screaming bloody murder. "MOMMA, MOMMA, MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!" is what everyone in the mall overhead that day. Josh went ahead and walked him on stage, with his pitiful little arms reached out for me as I took pictures. Bless him. Josh wasn't a very happy camper - yet I wouldn't have been either had the situation been reversed!

{Attempting to walk on stage...}
{Poor baby!}
{Get me, get me!}
At least everyone looked great in their Polo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment