Saturday, February 26, 2011

A much needed hair cut!

Friday morning I took Landon in for his 3rd haircut. He was well past due for a one...see!


He did great! I was so proud of him! Normally I have to hold him or let him sit in my lap, but he has finally come around to the idea of being a "big boy." He sat in the big boy booster chair and wore his penguin cape! He was very still and patient with Tabitha, our hairdresser, which I am sure is a rarity at this age!!  I knew he liked for me to play with his hair, but he was in a trans during the entire haircut. He was so good that he got 4 suckers while we were there! Tabitha said she wished that every child that came in to have his/her hair cut was a good as Landon! One great thing about this haircut - Tabitha said that at this point she thinks that his curls will never go away! YAY! Josh didn't want me to have his hair cut too short because he said he still wanted to have him look like a little boy, and not all grown up! Honestly, I thought those would be the words out of my mouth, not Josh's! In fact, this time around I was the one that said it was time for a haircut...Josh wouldn't have even had it cut if I would have left it alone. Tabitha also said that she was surprised he is still as blonde as he is! Maybe my little handsome blonde hair, blue eyed boy will stay that way! Before we left Landon gave "Taba" a BIG hug and a sticky kiss on the cheek. Precious!

This is the same face his daddy gets when someone plays with his hair! hahaha! About to drift off to sleep...


What?



Ah! I love it! :)

Gotta trim up those bangs...

All done, as the wet curls spring back into place!

I can hear Landon saying, "Ms. Taba gonna tickle me!"

Silly boy!

All done! Now I can see again! :)

2 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Awww! What a big boy! I know you are so proud of him. Love the new 'do! :)

martha said...

I love his haircut. I really enjoyed staying with him and your mom on Friday. I can't believe he is putting so many words together.We may have to start calling him "Sunshine" because he is soooo bright. lol...