Friday, February 4, 2011

Random Photo Post!

Since my recent posts have been lacking in the photo department, I was messing around with my point & shoot camera last night and found some pictures that I had yet to upload! Some of them go back as far as 4 months! Oops! And I probably wont have too many pictures to upload until I get a new DSLR...since mine is officially dead :-/  But I will try and post some from time to time!

Landon's new bouncy house from Santa!
I think he likes it :)

A picture of my Momma and Me! 
(Pre hospital visit!!)

This is what Landon does to Hershey when we're bored
...and yes, Hershey is a boy in a pink tennis skirt!

We enjoyed a wonderful visit from Elyssa!

Landon & Clark getting their prize
 after a nice lunch at the Palace.

Landon's new toddler bed!
(We're currently trying out nap time!)

Giant 10 ft Fireman Snowman!

Landon on top of our giant snowball!

Landon & Daddy playing in the snow.

Our Snow Family (minus the accessories!)

Landon's new John Deere blanket that we made 
(or were in the process of making) together! 
It was a no-sew fleece blanket! 
Very easy, time consuming, but easy!

I think it's time for another hair cut... ;)

No comments: