Oh my, there is seriously something going on around here. Everywhere you turn, BABIES and BABY BUMPS! Myself included, I know 15 girls that are having babies, and to add to that number, I know 5 girls that have had babies in the last month or two. And, I am sure that just as soon as I post this, another Momma or two will announce that they are also expecting! I personally love it. It just means that there will be more kiddos out there for my little Landon and baby girl to play with...and some new Mommies for me to have REAL conversations with! Ah! This will be so great! When I had Landon, it was me, myself, and I. I was the first out of my little "group" to have a baby, so of course, no one really understood what all I was going through and I had no one to really ask questions to. There were some great friends at the school where I taught that were always there if I needed them, but most of them had older children, like 8+, and as we know things are always changing! Even now as I do some research on things to get/do for this baby I am realizing that in just a matter of 3 years we need to replace some items that have since become out of date!
Anyways, here is a quick picture of my current 28 week baby bump. She has become quiet the mover and the shaker! And she really likes apple juice :) And yes, I realize I am huge...seriously people, you can stop telling me! haha! I am not in denial! Big babies = big bellies! :)
**And, since I typed this and scheduled it to post, my friend, Ashley, had her baby girl! AND, just as I predicted, another girlfriend told me that they're expecting! My oh my! Babies everywhere! :)
Here is a sneak peak at baby Lydia. I did not take this picture - I borrowed it from facebook :) I plan on going to meet her tomorrow night!
 |
| Precious! |
No comments:
Post a Comment