Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Great bargains!

I know you're probably tired of my "fabulous finds" type posts, but I just had to share the following items I found last week at yet another consignment sale!

This particular consignment was called "Ditto's for Kiddo's" and I ended up being too late to actually consign anything myself, so therefore I was bummed when I realized I didn't have a consignment ticket so that I could get in early. Boo. So I put out a request on good ole' facebook to see if anyone had an extra one, and WOOHOO! my friend Lori did! So, I met her at the door at 4:30 and I browsed the evening away. There wasn't really anything that I (and when I say I, I mean Landon & Baby, of course!) needed, but I just can't pass up a great deal. I really wanted to look for a swing for baby girl, but once again had no luck. I did, however, stumble on to some wooden toys for Landon (like he needs more toys), a "Mater" chair - which I KNEW he would fall in love with, and I also found a great organizational tote/shelf for our new playroom! It is in great condition, and was less than half the price of a brand new one. Bargain? Yes, please! Plus, hopefully this will keep Landon organized, and my hair from becoming any grayer!

Wooden Melissa & Doug Train Blocks Set $5

Ironically, I bought this Wooden Melissa & Doug Construction set to surprise Landon with (along with a few other goodies) when baby sister gets here and spent $22 on it! Train was a much better deal!


"Mater" Chair

Organizer!


I also got baby girl a few smocked outfits and some summer rompers for cheap cheap cheap! And probably the best deal of all? I found my bestie Ashley a Boppy for $5! Yes, $5! It looked like it hadn't even been used, but I of course went ahead and washed and steamed all of the cooties out of it for her, and can't wait to hand deliver it to the hospital, maybe even as soon as this weekend!! :) Little Lydia is now head down, and Momma Ashley is 2cm dialeted and 80% effaced! Doc said she might be here this weekend! Yay! Can't wait to meet her! Of course I will have my camera in hand and get lots of pictures - if Momma doesn't mind! :) So, there will be a "Introducing Baby Lydia" post coming real soon! :)

No comments: