So even though I don't have any pictures of her nursery, because of course it has yet to be painted...heck, we haven't even officially moved in to our new house yet...that's another story... I have drawn out a floor plan and arranged all of her furniture in her room. :) We have also picked out our paint colors, selected a decal for above her crib, a lamp and chandelier for the lighting in her room, and her bedding and glider finally came in. Once we have everything finished in the new house, I will post pictures, but here is a quick sneak peak of her nursery essentials and accessories:
Wall color (China Silk)
I couldn't find a good picture, but it's a very soft pink color...with a brown tint to it. Sounds funny, I know - but I like it. Josh thinks it should be pinker...? My goal was to not make it appear as though someone threw up Pepto Bismol all over the walls :)Glider
I posted a description and a picture of it here...Crib (which it's Landon's hand-me-down....although he doesn't want to give it up, even for his super cool toddler bed. This could be a problem...)
Close up of the bedding design
Chandelier
Matching Pink Lamp (it's the same color, even though it looks different on here)
Decal from Etsy (to go over her crib - brown letters)
And then to go above her dresser and changing table, I am going to have some canvas's painted with a C and swirls, cupcakes, lollipops, etc. on them. I hope it all turns out nicely in the end! And of course, I will post pictures!! :)





3 comments:
I can't wait to see it finished! I know Josh is glad his glider finally came in!!! haha you remind him of how much he loves that chair at 2am :)
Love it Love it Love it! Love the name, Love the nursery ideas.. AND please send me a link to that etsy link for the decal! I love it!!!!
kbphimu@yahoo.com
How are you feeling!? I had my 32 week appt today... and everything looks good except for this dang rash! AND.. Sophie is in my ribs and it HURTS! however, this is all WELL WORTH IT.
Hey! I just emailed you the link! She's really reasonable!
I am feeling okay, just really tired! It's harder this time around b/c I am not only moving this late in my pregnancy, but also chasing after a 2 year old!
I had my 29 week appointment last week...should have a blog coming about it this weekend. I am without a computer right now since we're in the middle of a move! I hope you're rash gets better! Just read where you got some meds for it!! And btw, your maternity pic is beautiful! Mine are this weekend! I hope i'm not too swollen!
Post a Comment