So about a week and 1/2 ago, amist all of the crazy chaos with our packing, moving, painting, etc., I had my 29 week check up. Corinne's heartbeat was 147 bpm and she is measuring a week ahead of me...which is okay I suppose..nothing I didn't expect! Landon was always about 3 weeks ahead of me during my first pregnancy. I also had my glucose test while at this appointment, and as expected, I failed with flying colors :-/ I went back last Tuesday for my 3 hour test and fortunatly, I PASSED! I told the nurse on the phone that to celebrate, I was going to Frostbite to eat some ice cream :) She goes, "uhmm....you may not want to over do it!" Oops! I'm so glad I passed that one because I don't want to stop drinking my sweet tea and eating chocolate pie :) (Although...that's probably why I failed! haha!)
We have some really big things coming up in the next few weeks!!! This past Saturday I am had my maternity pictures made with Tabitha Jordan. I hope the turn out great!...and that I didn't look too swollen! I never had any made while I was pregnant with Landon because I started swelling much sooner than with this baby and it was just not cute! Then next Tuesday, April 5th, we get to see Baby Corinne on the 4D ultrasound!! I just hope she cooperates! Landon kept putting his hand in front of his face, but we still got a good look at him, so I hope Corinne shows out for her audience! Since the first time around Josh & I wanted to do everything with just the two of us, because it was more intimate and special that way, we decided this go around we would invite our family to join us for our first sneak peak at Corinne! So, the ultrasound room will be quite full! Hope Kelly, the ultrasound tech, doesn't mind! Then, last but certainly not least, we have our baby sprinkle coming up! Woohoo!
I can't wait to get all moved in to our new house and get Corinne's nursery all set up. Her room is technically finished with all of the painting, but I still need to polish and arrange the furniture, put baby items away, you know, all that fun nesting stuff :) I don't have too much longer, and if I dont get started on her nursery, hospital bag, etc. soon, I might have a panic attack!
No comments:
Post a Comment