Welcome to the world, Miss Lydia!
Sweet!
Well Hello!
Loving parents!
Mommy's girl
So, since Josh & Landon did not get to see Lydia right after she was born, we arranged to go up and see her last weekend. It was interesting seeing how Landon would react around a tiny baby. I think he will be a great big brother! I was so impressed with how gentle he was around her!
The look on Landon's face is priceless.
He's like, "What's this?"
Lydia wanted to get ahold of those curls! :)
Sweet little toes!
Once she got her tummy full she was one sleepy little girl!
I love baby Lydia!
Now that we're moved in to our house, one of the first rooms I wanted to get ready was our spare bedroom, which is named "The Kelley Room." It is fully equipped with a king size bed and a pack and play so that Richard, Ashley, and baby Lydia can visit whenever they're ready :) 4 adults and 3 kiddos...wow, things are really going to be different now! :) But in a great way!
No comments:
Post a Comment