Saturday, April 23, 2011

Landon's Easter Party

Thursday, April 21st Landon had a little Easter party at school, complete with an Easter egg hunt. I absolutely love being a room Mother, as they always call on me to help with the parties! I made sure to dress Landon appropriately, as in the past so many of the kiddos just wear whatever on party days, I want Landon to look festive! I had a cute little shirt made for him with a gingham dump truck carrying matching eggs. He looked the part. :) I found him quite possibly the cutest Easter Egg basket this year - a green TRACTOR! I was going to wait and have it filled with goodies on Easter morning, but I decided to go ahead and give it to him this morning so he could use it instead of his puppy dog one from last year. He was thrilled! Can you tell?


He found some eggs already in his basket - filled with treats!


Cute

So, after running a few errands I headed up to Landon's school to help hide eggs and set up his classroom for some goodies. I'm so glad the rain held off so that the kiddos could enjoy a fun filled egg hunt this morning. Landon got plenty of practice last year with hunting eggs, so he knew just what to do. He did not hesitate to run ahead of everyone and snatch up a basket full.


Eating lunch before our egg hunt!



Landon's class patiently waiting to hunt eggs!

Landon loves his little friends...

...especially Sophie!


And we're off!


Not finished, but the basket is quickly filling up!

Enjoying Easter party goodies!
Cupcakes, juice, candy, and cheese puffs! haha!

Once we got home he asked if we could hide them at home so he could find them again! There is so much mud in our yard, and since it just rained I asked him if we could wait until Saturday...he said "Ok Mommy. That's fine." Bless him!

No comments: