Thursday, April 21, 2011

Corinne's Baby Sprinkle!


This past weekend my fabulous friends Robin, Jennifer, Jessica, & Olivia hosted a sprinkle for the upcoming arrival of little Miss Corinne. A sprinkle is what you give a Mommy when she's having baby number 2, and they are usually much smaller in scale than a shower since typically you wouldn't need as many necessities for baby number 2! We ended up having a great turn out and Corinne received some beautiful clothes, bibs, some girlie toys and even DIAPERS! Whoop whoop! Not to mention that it was a beautiful day outside a well! It's going to be so different having a little girl, since I am officially in BOY mode! Even trying to decorate has been more complicated than I had imagined. I keep trying to lean toward boy stuff! Crazy, I know! Especially since I have always dreamed of tea parties and dress up! Below are a some pictures from the sprinkle! I even brought home the cute banner that Jennifer made and I can't wait to hang it in Corinne's room!

Corinne's Sprinkle

Diaper cake Jessica made

Robin, Jennifer, Me, Olivia, & Jessica
under the cute Corinne banner Jennifer made!



Girl clothes are just sooo stinkin' cute! :)


I have such great girlfriends, and I am sooo blessed to have them in my life! And to make it even sweeter, we all have babies the same age so they can all grow up together, too! :)

Thanks girls! I love you!

2 comments:

Kellie Belue Jordan said...

Love the banner! You look absolutely GORGEOUS! You are a very pretty preggo girl!!!! Love the dress!

The Gists said...

So funny that we are all pregnant except Jennifer. She should have told Bud to wait a year and then we would all be in it together!