Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Landon's Easter Pictures

Last Saturday morning Landon and I headed over to Spring Park for his Easter pictures with Tabitha Jordan. I must admit, I was a little worried as to how he would act around a live bunny rabbit and 3 little ducks, but overall he did well! He is truly an animal lover, and apparently the bunny loved him, too! While Tabitha was taking pictures of Landon feeding the bunny a carrot, the rabbit actually jumped into Landon's lap! I think Landon may have been a little traumatized, especially since it left a little scratch on his arm, but once it was all said and done he was very proud and excited to share his survival story with his Daddy :) haha!

Here are a few of the pictures. It was rather humid that morning, so his hair is VERY curly :)

Admiring the baby chicks




Hoppy Easter!




This was right before the bunny decided to jump into Landon's lap!



No comments: