It's a BABY!
October 26, 2010
It's a GIRL!
December 21, 2010
Girl!
Body
Face
It's still a girl! haha! And she is developing perfectly!
January 21, 2011
Girl!
Face & Body
Foot!
Our 4D Ultrasound
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Wow, we have a very active little girl! Corinne's heartbeat was 158 today...guess the sweet tea I drank on the way helped wake her up :) During our ultrasound she kept yawning and even stuck her tongue out at us a few times. She waved her little hand at us, and kept grabbing her toes and pulling her foot in front of her face.
Here's what we can tell from the 4D ultrasound: she looks JUST like Landon! haha! She has her Mommy's nose and her Daddy's lips. Her current weight is 3 lbs. 10 oz., and of course we couldn't tell about the height, because she was so curled up. Even though we did get some really good pictures, she wouldn't keep her hands out of her face, so I get to go back on Thursday to see her again!
Side view of her face
Looking directly at her, but on the left side of the pic is the placenta (nurse said she must like to use it as a pillow!) and on the right side is her arm/hand.
Hand & Foot
Thursday, April 7, 2011
This day the heartbeat was a little lower at 146. I went by myself this time since Landon was in school and Josh had to work. Corinne did great this time, she was so smiley :) Even the ultrasound tech couldn't believe how much she kept smiling at us!! I didn't drink any tea this time, just water, so maybe on Tuesday she was a little too wound up! I'll keep that in mind...
Smiley Corinne! :)
Sticking her tongue out...
Foot!
After my spell with the stomach bug, I had my 33 week appointment. Heartbeat was 148, and baby girl was measuring BIG. Yikes! So for my next appointment Dr. A wants to get another look at her, so we will have our final ultrasound to see just how big Corinne is getting!On May 4th I went for my 35 week appointment. Heart beat was 132, and she hadn't been very active that morning. They did my final ultrasound to see how big baby girl is. They estimated that she weighs 5 lbs. 12 oz, but Dr. A said she's probably more like 6 lbs. We got a few little pictures, and they said everything looks great. I didn't have her check me, since my braxton hicks only just started earlier in the week and are so sporadic. I start my appointments every week now, so we can check and see if I have made any progress next week! I have started with my morning sickness again, or at least that's what I am calling it. Doc said actually whats going on it that when I eat I should eat 4 to 5 small meals instead of 3 regular sized meals. There's not much room to put my food, and so when I eat I am having terrible heartburn - so bad that if I eat too much it's hard to keep it down! No fun!! I have gained 35 lbs total, which for me is FABULOUS! I may end up staying in my 40lb goal after all! woohoo!
Her face, all mushed because she wouldn't move away from the placenta!
Foot!
Profile
















No comments:
Post a Comment