This is what you see when you walk in her room from the hallway:
(Her walls are pink, I promise! Just very pale, but very pretty.
The pictures do not do her nursery justice!)
"Sugar & Spice" themed nursery
Her crib, bedding, and decal (that I adore!)
Josh's glider that he longed for! haha! It has swirls on the fabric to match her bedding...I just forgot to get a close up. But it is, indeed, VERY comfy! :)
Fully stocked changing table
Her dresser, hamper, and a few play things...which will eventually make their way to the playroom.
I have to ease them in...so Landon doesn't get upset :)
What is currently above her dresser is a banner that my friend Jennifer made for my baby sprinkle. It has grown on me there, so it may stay. The following pictures have been made to go in the room by my friend Jessica (and I originally intended on them going above her dresser...but that might change).
16X20
12X12
...and then she will have 1 more 12X12 canvas with the pink/white striped
background and a big cupcake on it. It's almost ready!
This is what I had made for baby girl to come home in :) She has a matching bib and hairbow, too!
(Love this fabric, but darn does it wrinkle easy! ugh!)
Who knew that Corinne was such a good shopper?? At a mere 35 weeks gestation she went to Target and picked up some goodies for her big brother! :) AND she's having balloons delivered. Go Corinne!
This is what Landon thinks of baby sister...
...and this is how Mommy feels :-/ READY TO POP!




1 comment:
Everything looks so cute!!! Corinne has got a very pretty room to enjoy!!
Post a Comment