***This post was started on May 31st! I got distracted and never posted it! I am going to attempt to catch up on about a gazillion posts today, so bear with me :)
Well, all that excitement for nothing! I am still dilated to 1cm, but I have thinned out a little bit more - not enough to make a difference on my c-section date though :( I must admit, I was really really really hoping for a baby this past weekend, as I was having some crazy contractions and major back pain. I just knew it was getting close, but no. The doctor said that she hasn't even engaged yet...so it appears that Corinne is going to hold strong one more week! I have to go in later this week for a prop at the hospital, and the doctor will check me again for any progress, but it seems as though Corinne is nice and cozy :)
Her heartbeat was great at 147 and my blood pressure is doing amazingly well. The only thing I have to complain about is all of this edema...which is completely normal at 39 weeks....especially with all of this ridiculous heat!
House is clean and bags are once again packed - I had to "borrow" some clothes out of my suitcase because of having no power for 2 days last week - and the car is clean and ready to go. Just waiting on a sweet little someone to fill up that pink car seat :)
No comments:
Post a Comment