As you can tell from the pictures, Landon really enjoyed himself. He had no idea what was going on, but he was alllll into the orange and blue balloons and all of the tiger gear. Check out his new hat! :)
While we were patiently waiting for Coach to arrive, I asked Landon if he would have his picture made with me. He said, "No, I want my picture made with Corinne!" So, he snuggled up to my belly and Josh snapped this photo:
After begging and pleading for a picture, and a little bit of bribery, I told him that he would get to have his picture made with Aubie if he first had his picture made with Mommy....and this is what came of the bribery...
Can you tell he was excited about seeing Aubie? And of course, I had to live up to my promise! :)
Aubie #1!
This is our Auburn Family!
(Josh didn't get the memo to wear orange and blue!)
In order to get in the door you had to get a "Tiger Stamp" on your hand. This facinated Landon - as he kept talking about how a tiger had stepped on his hand!
And Mommy's too!
The faded stamp was still there the next morning, as he didn't want us to wash it off in the bath - so he could show everyone at school, of course!
Landon even had his jersey signed by Coach!
Showing Papa his signed jersey! Very proud!
Snack time!
Waaarrrrr Eagle!
No comments:
Post a Comment