Well, all of the laundry is done, new sheets on everyone's bed, swing and pack-n-play are set up, car is clean with the car seats installed, Landon's gifts from Corinne are wrapped, all of the bags are packed, I think it's safe to say we're ready! The only thing I need to do is clean the playroom (which is a task we must do every night before bed! It tends to get destroyed during the day) and vacuum. That's it. Unbelievable. Not all of the boxes are unpacked, our dinning room is still being used as a storage building, but that is just how it's gonna be for the next few months! I'm obviously not worried about it! haha!
So, anytime you're ready to make your appearance, Corinne, that would be great! We're so ready to meet you! I have been having contractions like crazy, but I know they must just be braxton hicks (even though these make my back hurt more than before) because when I lay down they tend to go away. I had my mani/pedi on Thursday and have been having pains ever since! I have almost decided that if the contractions continue on in to Monday, even if I have no spotting, my water doesn't break, and they are not consistent (like, every 5 minutes) then I may go ahead and make my way over to the hospital to be checked...I would hate to be 4 or 5 cm dilated and miss my opportunity to have a Memorial Day baby because I thought they were just braxton hicks! :) I must admit that even though I have been there and done that with labor, I am more nervous this go around than the 1st one. I just can't imagine what it's going to be like with 2. And I also can't imagine what it will be like being so separated from Landon. For 3 days I will be in the hospital, and I really, really, really don't want to be away from Landon that long!! Plus, once we get home he will be upstairs and I will be downstairs, since I can't climb the steps for 6 weeks. How am I going to manage this? It's not like I am the first person to ever experience this, so I know it will all be fine. Plus, Landon will have his Daddy, aka his "favorite best friend," so all will work out - I guess I am just having all of that last minute anxiety! Yikes! I need something to preoccupy myself with...maybe I need to go unload some boxes after all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment