Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hate. Detest. LOATHE.

Why does my blog hate me? Maybe it's my computer...not sure. Either way, I have tried for an hour to fix my blog design. I wanted to try and spruce it up. Epic fail. The header wont stretch all the way across and the background doesn't start until the first post. Why? THIS is yet one more reason why I get so freaking frustrated with trying to keep up this blog. Boo.

Ok, so I have done my complaining for the day. Yay. On another note, Corinne has an ear infection and today was Landon's last day of school for two weeks. Doubt I will get much done in the next two weeks. I apologize that you will have to look at my ridiculous blog design until then...but I doubt I will put much effort in to it right now. I have to spend my nights planning crafts for the next day so that we will keep our sanity :)

No comments: