Sunday, December 18, 2011

M.I.B.

No folks, it's not the Men In Black. It's just me. And though I started to name this post MIA that wouldn't be correct, either, because I haven't been Missing In Action - rather I have been right in the middle of all of the action! But I have been missing in blogging! Yikes! I want so badly to keep up our blog, mainly so that I can preserve our memories in hopes of having our blog posts bound together in a book one day, but it's hard with two little ones! (And seriously, am I the only person that has one heck of a busy fall! We pack so many fun activities into Sept, Oct, and Nov!) I wish I knew the secrets of how some people find the time to blog. Maybe they stay up all hours of the night just to get that one last blog in, or maybe they hire a babysitter, or have their Mom watch their kiddos, or plop their kiddos in front of the TV or toys, but that's just not my style! I wouldn't trade any second of the day that my babies are awake to blog, and any moment of rest I can get - I am going to take it! I'm usually up until midnight anyways, since once my house goes to bed that's my time to clean, so staying up even later to blog just doesn't seem that appealing! haha

BUT, there is always a but, I have worked my little fingers to the bone the past few nights and 6 posts later I believe that I have ALMOST caught up! Landon & Corinne are fast asleep (in their own rooms, in their own beds! But that's another post...) and it's only 9:30! So I have plenty of time to still do my cleaning. Here's hoping that I can take one or two nights a week out to blog! Well, I promise I will try! :)

No comments: