Corinne,
Can you believe it?! You are already half way to your very 1st birthday! This is a bittersweet day for Mommy! I know that you are going to be my last baby, so of course I want you to stay itty-bitty so I can hold you and snuggle with you forever! But, at the same time, I love watching you grow into such a sweet, yet stubborn, little girl! haha You have the most adorable personality! You know just what you want, exactly when you want it. You always have a smile for others, even if you don't feel good. You love your brother more than anything, yet he also drives you bonkers most of the day. You're quickly learning how to "tattle" on him by letting out a big squeal when he is bothering you. But that doesn't matter - just to watch you and Landon play and love on each other just warms my heart. Your Daddy and I have talked at length on how neither of us have ever seen siblings that express so much love towards each other - and that makes us so very happy!
At your 6 month check up you weighed 18 lbs even and you were 27 inches long, which puts you in the 90% for height and 80% for weight. You are currently wearing 6-9 month clothes, which is exactly where you should be. Although, if you get too much longer I might have to get some snap extenders! Dr. Melvin said it is time to start letting you try table food (although he doesn't know I already let you gnaw on bread!) and I am sure that in the next week we will see your very 1st tooth come in! Your gums are super swollen and you've been a little cranky...not to mention there is a huge knot on your lower gum! You've started sitting up but you are still very wobbly. You are growing out of your bouncy seat - it seems to bore you, but you have fallen in love with your jumpy! We have gotten in to a routine of playing in our jumpy before our afternoon nap and before bedtime - it wears you out! :)
![]() |
| Balancing Act |
As I said already, it seems as if you are always smiling and you have the sweetest giggle! Your ticklish spot is around your rib cage on the right side. Gets you everytime!!! You started "waving" at yourself last month and I think it is hilarious! You also pat me on the back whenever I am holding you on my shoulder, just as I do to you. You are still in Mommy & Daddy's room, but soon that is going to change. Daddy said it's time for you to get some use out of your crib, but I am sad to see you go. I know we will all rest better, I just hope you keep up your good sleeping habits! I love that you sleep late in the morning - just like your Mommy :)
| Waving at yourself! |
| There's that contagious smile :) |
![]() |
| Fun in your jumpy! |
| LOVE those sweet baby toes! |
Here are a few of the pictures from your 6 month photo shoot with Tabitha Jordan. You were an absolute ANGEL during the pictures! I can't believe how smiley and cooperative you were :) We changed you in to 7 different outfits in a total of 1 hr and 15 minutes and you didn't complain! :) Such a girlie girl :)
![]() |
| This is your new "scrunchy" face. I L.O.V.E. it! |
![]() |
| Santa Baby |
![]() |
| Merry Christmas! |
![]() |
| LOVE |
![]() |
| Mommy & her sweet baby girl |
![]() |
| Little Diva |














No comments:
Post a Comment