Saturday, December 24, 2011

Welcome, Christmas!

What?! It's Christmas Eve, already?!?!! Normally I would be like, "AHHH!" but (for once...) I'm so ready! Presents are bought, wrapped, and waiting for two special little people to go night-night. This is going to be a very special Christmas, as it is Corinne's very 1st and probably the BIGGEST Christmas Landon has EVER had! My children are very blessed, as is their Momma :) I can't wait to see their eyes and hear there squeals in the morning when they see the loot! haha

Christmas actually came early for both of my kiddos! Earlier this week Landon got a big surprise! His uncle Jimmy brought him a HUGE train table! We wasted no time setting it up and started chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo-ing! I initially was going to get rid of our coffee table/trunk and put the train table there, but I now realize how much I need that trunk to hide even MORE toys! haha So, for now it's against a wall. Maybe after Christmas, when Landon's John Deere tree is gone, it wont look so cramped in there! Either way, Landon LOVES his train table...and I have a feeling he will be getting some accessories for it from Santa :)



Corinne got an early Christmas surprise, 2 actually! You know the saying/song, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" Well, careful what you wish for :) Corinne had two pearly whites pop in (on the bottom) just this past week! Eek! Table food here we come! She's so cute with them! You can really only see one of them, but trust me, the other one is there! It just hasn't pushed in very far. So yay! Big milestones are upon us!

Horrible picture...she has jaws of steel!



I forgot to take a picture of Landon's felt tree for my previous post, so Landon agreed to pose by it for me today so I snapped a quick photo. I fully intend on decorating the ornaments, but next year the kids will be able to help me...and since it's their tree, we will wait until they can decorate them theirselves!
(And please excuse his outfit. Bless him...his Daddy dressed him. haha)


So proud of his tractor ornament :)

BLESSINGS AND JOY TO YOU AND YOURS!!   MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

No comments: