Sometimes I can't help but just sit back and watch my two little comedians during the day. This week has been no exception, as both kiddos have been really silly since Santa came! We have barely had the TV on at all, just playing and playing with our new toys and exploring our new abilities. The new abilities being Corinne has really started grabbing & taking things from Landon. I think it's funny...Landon, not so much. haha! She's already awesome at sitting up and though she still wants her Momma close by, she's content to sit in the floor and play.
I've gotten into a rut about forgetting to take pictures...I'm going to work on that! But, the last two days I have been able to catch Landon & Corinne in rare form. Just see...
 |
Corinne LOVES Landon's giraffe.
She will sit and love on it, giving it kisses all day! |
 |
| Uh oh...she heard the camera go off... |
 |
And yes, I got the death stare. Haha. Josh says she
gets this look from me :) Yeah, probably so! |
 |
| But just talk sweet talk to her and you get this adorable smile! |
 |
| Playing on Landon's laptop |
 |
| Riding the Giraffe |
 |
...and just like that, our playroom is a DISASTER. It's times
like this I am soooo glad this is not in my den anymore! |
Then, remember those teeth I have talking about?!?! Yeah, the ones Corinne NEVER would let me photograph. Well, I came up with a little plan and it worked! Tickle the heck out of her and hope and pray my camera is pointed in the correct direction! haha! Well, it worked!
 |
| You can see the right one really good here! |
 |
| Of course you can't leave anyone out... :) Landon wanted his picture made, too. |
 |
| Love that sweet, silly face |
 |
You can see both in this picture! The left one is just
barely poking through, but it's there!! |
 |
| I must be pretty silly :) |
Pictures just do not do any justice to this sweet little laugh. So, here's a video :)
1 comment:
WHAAAAT??? How is she sitting up already!????!!! I have been a terrible friend :( Pretty little girl!
Post a Comment