 |
| Corinne Elise - 7 Months Old |
Sweet Corinne,
Happy 7 month birthday, baby girl! This last month was a big, huge one for you! You got to celebrate your very first Christmas, your first tooth came in on December 14th (and the second one just a few days later!) and we started sleeping in our own room the same day! Ah! Not to mention that you have really gotten the hang of eating solids! We've tried a sippy, but you aren't too sure about it just yet :)
 |
Baby's 1st Christmas
(This outfit was originally worn by Landon in 2008!) |
 |
| 1st time sitting in a highchair (at a restaurant) |
 |
| Trying to figure out the sippy cup...beverage of choice? Pear Juice! |
 |
Big girl in a highchair at Newbern's!
You can really see those teeth! |
Speaking of food, you LOVE apples and pears, and you are coming around to the idea of bananas...but only store bough organic ones. You dont like it when I puree a real one. Too bitter maybe? Picky girl! You LOVE chocolate and bread...haha such a girl! And just so no one freaks out, it's not like a give you a chocolate bar or anything! I just let you "taste" aka lick my chocolate covered pretzel. You followed the taste test with a big, "mmmmmm!" I am still nursing you, but i've started giving you a bottle of 2 oz. of formula at night...just to make sure you get nice and full for a long nights sleep!
As mentioned in a previous post you are sleeping all by yourself now. :) This is bittersweet for Mommy, as I miss snuggling with you at night, but the amount of rest that I am getting is unreal! You're such a good sleeper! You've been going to bed at 8:30pm and waking at 9:00am. Sometimes in the morning I watch you lay in bed and play with your baby doll before I go in and get you. It's too sweet!
 |
Anyone notice the bow? No headband needed!
Corinne's hair is getting long! |
As of your 7 month birthday you have 2 teeth total, both are on the bottom. We've started "brushing" our teeth and you really seem to like it! Some days are worse than others, but compared to Landon you are doing great with teething! You are allergic to Orajel, so we use teething tablets. When you see the Hyland's bottle you start jumping and dancing!
You grab at anything in your reach, and if it is something you really want you will roll to get it. You're obsessed with your wipes case...it has Nemo on it. Needless to say, changing your diaper has become quite a challenge! haha
 |
| Warning: Corinne pulls hair. HARD! |
When on your tummy, you've started pulling your knees up and pushing your booty into the air.
You L.O.V.E. your jumparoo and splashing in the tub. I'm still bathing you in the sink - just because it's easier for me - but next month we will probably need to make the transition to the big tub! You've outgrown your baby tub and I'm tired of getting soaked every night! haha
 |
| Splish Splash! |
At your most recent check up you weighed 17 lbs. 11 oz and you were 27.5 inches long. You actually lost weight over the holidays... What's your secret? haha You are wearing some 6-9 month clothes, but only if they are long in the torso! Most everything, especially your PJ's, are 9 month.
You are by far the sweetest baby I have ever met! You are so photogenic - all I have to do is point the camera at you and you smile! Everyone says you are my little mini-me....I take that as a huge compliment! I can't wait to see what the next month holds for you! I love you doodle bug :)
 |
| Landon loves his Doodle Bug :) |
2 comments:
So sweet! Seth has started to spit out the teething tablets! He use to just make a funny face, but the past few weeks he refuses them!
So sweet. You two are definitely twins. :)
Post a Comment