Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mamamama!

It's official! She knows who I am! haha  Corinne has honestly be talking since she was 4 months old. No, I'm not exaggerating. But, she's never put words and people together. During her entire baptism she said, "Dadadada" I'll admit, I was a little jealous. And anytime Landon leaves the room she screams, La-La!!! La-La!!!" So for her to see me and say "Mama" makes me so happy! Although that's also what she says when she's upset, or needs something, or wakes up...but I am always the one to come to her rescue, so it fits, right? :)

And might I add....I had to take this video multiple time. Why? Because every time I would turn on the camera Landon would act out by slurping his yogurt, or burping for no reason, or calling my name repeatedly. And then I would get on to him...while the camera was rolling. Didn't want anyone to think I was "Mother of the Year" or anything! hahahahaha. Oh my. The sibling rivalry begins. I think it's super cute that when I was asking Corinne what was she saying that Landon whispered to me, "She's saying MAMA"   Bless him. Love those kiddos.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

oh my gosh that is sooo cute! Both of them! miss you! it's been forever!