Landon wanted to drive his Gator and his Jeep around and Josh noticed how excited Landon became when he would drive through some of the water that had puddled up in our yard. So, while Corinne & I went inside for a few minutes Josh did something completely random. He got the shovel and made Landon a place to go "muddin'" I was in shock, since Josh is super picky about his yard. I'm sure our neighbors think we are total hillbilly's, but Landon has had soooooo much fun the last three days mud riding through the yard. haha! Josh said it best..."I'd rather him do it now rather than 13 years from now!"
| Notice the "speed bumps" aka bricks! I guess he was rock climbing, too! |
| Having way too much fun! |
Hope you all are staying dry!!! :)
1 comment:
Does Josh not realize what he has just started! Now Landon can teach all the other little boys how to go muddin! I see alot of phone calls in the future "Dad I"m stuck in the mud can you come get me out" lol
Post a Comment