Friday, April 16, 2010

Busy Busy Boy...and Mommy, too!

This week has been so busy for Landon and me! We have had so many fun activities, like play dates, lunch dates, and road trips! We love staying busy, although sometimes I wish that I could slow down the clock. I feel like my little baby boy is growing up too fast!! I know I have said this a thousand times, but I am so amazed at what a smart, loving, genuine, and sometimes sneaky little guy he is becoming. I just hope that with all of the pictures, videos, baby books, and this blog that he will one day be able to reminisce about his childhood.

Of course my husband thinks that I am crazy with my camera, and I must admit I do tend to go overboard from time to time. With that said, being able to have those memories to look back on is something that is very important to me. I have a lot of fond memories of my childhood, yet I only have 3 photo albums to browse through and about 5 home videos. Geez – Landon had that the first week! ;) You know what they say; you always want to give your children what you didn't have as a child!

I don't have much time to blog (obviously - it took me well over a week to post this one!) so here are a few pictures for you to see what we've have been up to lately! :)

{Lots of baths...playing outside makes you dirty!!}
I am soooo not wanting to cut that beautiful hair! :)

{"I can make a mess in no time!"}

{New wheelbarrow! Now I can really help Daddy!}

{Visiting with 'Bon-Bon', our neighbor}

       {Singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" - his new
favorite song - with Mommy}
                                                   
{I love my new rocking chair for the porch!}

{Play date with cousin Alexander.
Gotta love some Landon hugs!!}

No comments: