So I would love to sit here and blog, but unfortunately the crazy chaos of my life that began last week has followed me into this week! ha! :)
I have some great things to post from this past weekend, including some short videos of Landon's Easter festivities, but that will have to wait until tonight. I just quickly wanted to say that if you are reading this post I highly recommend that you visit my neighbor and friend, Ashley's, blog by clicking HERE. She is so incredibly talented and creative! This past weekend she posted the sweetest video of our boys playing together. She is the author of Hudson's Happenings and if you are looking for a great blog to follow, you should definitely sign up and be a follower of hers! (and mine too, of course! haha!) She is a great writer and she blogs often, so there are always new and exciting things to read about.
Since I have shown Landon this video, he now runs to the computer and yells, "HUD-HUN!" Bless him! One day he will learn how to say his S's =) Hope you enjoy Ashley's video! I know we are!
1 comment:
Awww! Lisa! This is the sweetest post ever! Thanks for mentioning me!! I just love to watch that little video over & over! They are the 2 cutest little boys I've ever seen! I'm excited that Landon is talking about Hud-Hun. :) Sooo cute! We had so much fun the other night with y'all! Can't wait to do it again. Rattlesnakes here we come!
Post a Comment