We just got home from the doctor and had a great report! I am happy to say that baby is perfectly healthy (whew!), measuring right on time, and is still a GIRL!! So, I guess I must now start the planning and decorating process! I. Can. Not. Wait! I have tried my darnedest to not buy things since we found out at 16 weeks, since baby's gender is not 110% certain until 20 weeks, but wow - it has been really hard! I already started searching for baby bedding and am having a really hard time with this! I may end up finding some fabric that I like better and having the crib bedding made at this point! Everything I like is either $300+ or looks like someone threw up Pepto all over it :) I really like the color pink, but do not want to be smothered in it! A really pretty soft pink is my fav for a nursery, and I like dark pink too, just not a huge fan of hot pink in a nursery! Plus so many friends are having girls and have already chosen their bedding, so I dont want to copy anyone! This might become a problem...
Here are the stats from our 20 week appointment:
-All of our fluid levels were normal. (I was a little worried since I had the flu and was dehydrated)
-The kidney, heart, and spine are developing wonderfully, heartbeat was 143 bpm (which normally the old wives tale would say boy, but nope! Girl!)
-Baby Girl was swimming all around, and appears to like kicking and swinging her little feet like her Mommy.
-She is also a little on the stubborn side. I had to turn on my side so the ultrasound tech could see her. She must like to play chase :)
-I passed my AFP test with flying colors!! This is a blood test where they check for any chromosomal abnormalities that can not be seen on an ultrasound. That was a relief!
Here are some sweet pictures of baby girl (I promise one day we will give her a name! haha!)
 |
| Sweet little foot that always kicks me :) |
 |
| Since last time I posted ultrasound pics I had someone say, "How can you tell where the body parts are?" I decided to point them out...just in case you couldn't tell! Baby Girl has her mouth wide open! |
 |
| It's a Girl! |
Next post (probably tomorrow!) will be baby bump pictures! :)
1 comment:
How great to see pictures of little baby girl!! I'm so happy for you guys! :D
Post a Comment