Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011

HOLY MOLY. It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not just a little dusting like we usually get, I mean real snow! We already have 4 inches outside and it's just getting started. Is it bad that Josh & I were secretly outside playing in it while Landon slept peacefully in his bed? It wont matter tomorrow when we all get out there and have a ball! Camera is charged and ready to take a gazillion pictures...just hope no one busts in the snow this year (eh hem...Josh).

And let me just mention that after only 45 minutes of it snowing I had a hard time getting home! I had to go down to the hospital to see my Mom, and the doctor actually told me to go home before I got stuck down there! My brother followed me home in his Jeep, and we were both all over the road! For those of you that know this area, from Smith Animal Hospital all the way to Krystal's on 72 was a mess! My Pilot even made some grinding noises coming up the hill from the over pass to my turn off. Yikes! My brother didn't even want to pull all the way into my neighborhood (because you have to go down a hill to get into the neighborhood...and therefore up a hill to get out). He didn't know what getting out would be like..and he's from Virginia! He should be used to this craziness! This is serious! Seriously FUN that is! :) I can't wait to see the look on Landon's face when we wakes up in the morning and we're all snowed in! YAYAYAY! I love snow!!

The swing is FULL!

This is what my car got on the way home!

I apparently wasn't going for any kind of "cute" factor...just warmth!


LOTS more pictures to come tomorrow! :)

No comments: