I have certainly been negligent when it comes to posting my belly pictures! I must say that this time around I have been so busy running after a 2 year old that the pregnancy is just flying by! I
have been taking my belly pictures every 4 weeks, and trying my best to keep up with my pregnancy journal, which by the way I love! It's called Butterflies and Hiccups and is a guided journal to help me remember everything. It has lots of places for pictures and keepsakes like the beloved "pee" stick (haha!), ultrasounds, appointment dates (and what happened at each appointment), and baby shower info. I really like it! The only page I refuse to fill out is the "Weight Gain" page...I mean, is that really necessary?? ha! It's very detailed unlike the one I had for my pregnancy with Landon, but I think a little girl would want to know more of the details anyways! So it kind of works out :)

As for my belly pictures, I waited until the 20+ week mark because of two reasons. 1) To verify what baby Newbern is, and 2) I had a friend tell me that around 20-24 weeks is when a 2nd time Mommy belly seems to catch up (or slow down I guess I should say) to every one else's tummy. So, in an attempt to not look like a gigantic pregnant lady, I waited until now :)
 |
| 12 Weeks |
 |
| 16 Weeks |
**Please note: I should have my 20 weeks pictures right here, but my darn camera has a "malfunction" and it looks like I will have to send it off. Fabulous. I do, however, have a point & shoot that works, but I have not been successful in finding the cord to unload the pics! Oops! Maybe tonight, when everyone is asleep, I will try and upload them from the memory card!**
I will try and post my belly pics every 4 weeks when I take them! But I am just going to warn you, I am going to get HUGE! :) It's inevitable! I just make really big babies!
2 comments:
Great baby bump. I get more excited every day. I know you are. Hope you are feeling lots better now. I've missed you. I saw Nola (is that her name? from Hollis photo) yesterday at Foodworld. She said "hello" and excited that it's a girl.
Love it! I am finally starting to have a bump and not just look fat. Of course that depends on what I have one. Sometimes you can see the bump and sometimes I just look fat :) I'm ok with looking fat though cuz I know the truth about the fat
Post a Comment