Friday, August 13, 2010

Children's Museum

Today Landon & I needed to get out of the house and run off some energy. Someone was a little on the hyper side...but since it was SOOOOO hot outside I didn't want to go to our normal spot - the park - so we headed down to the local Children's Museum. We met our friends Jessica & Clark there, and boy oh boy did our little guys have fun! Landon enjoyed it so much that I bought us a family pass! This will be great when it is raining outside or when it gets too cold. You can only stay inside for so long...

As you can see in the video Landon loved the "river." Apparently he decided to take a dip. He was soaked. From head to toe. Next time I will bring a change of clothes! There were 3 rooms that we didn't have a chance to go into because some little someone was too wet, but I glanced in them and we can't wait to go back and play...and take more pictures! ;)


Landon's 1st Time at the Children's Museum from Lisa Newbern on Vimeo.



No comments: