Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Boots

A few weeks ago, while browsing at Target, I stumbled upon some super cute boots for Landon! Fortunately for me, they were on clearance, and ironically Landon had been wanting these boots for quite some time. His friend, Clark, has a pair, and he always checks them out when Clark wears them to our play dates. So, since they were such a good deal, and since Landon already had the matching rain coat, I went ahead and bought them for him. Ever since we brought them home Landon feels that it is necessary to wear them everyday, all day. I must admit, he looks pretty stinkin' cute in them! But they are just so big (compared to his tennis shoes or Sperry's) that he clops around in them! I'm so afraid that he will fall, but so far, so good. The other day, while getting ready to go outside and play, I told Landon to go put on some shoes. He quickly ran to his room and returned with his boots on. With a smile on my face I grabbed my camera and we took off outside. Here are a few snapshots of my cutie in his monkey rain boots.

Sweet Boy


So sassy!


Helping Jeremy put the sign in our yard.


"Daddy & Jeremy! Wait for me!!"


Here, let me show you where the garage is!
 There's a tractor in there!!

These boots are good for gardening, too!

No comments: