Every Friday Landon & I meet our friends Jessica & Clark at our local Children's Museum. Our boys, even though they are a year apart in age, seem to really have a good time together! Landon is much more of a "destroy & explore" type while Clark is more of a "pretend play and arts/crafts" type, but even though their personalities are different, the both love the Children's Museum! Every room has something that interests them both. This week the boys spent more of their time in the puppet room and the construction room. We also ventured outside to the "River" and the Heritage room so that I could get a picture of them on the wagon. Thanks for a great time, Jessica & Clark! Looking forward to next week!
Getting ready to go down the tree house slide!
Playing with the tools...
Clark playing in the tree house kitchen.
Landon was checking on the "cookies"
Ready, set, catch!
"I promise I wont get wet this time, Mommy!"
Thinking about it...
What? I just wanted to put my feet in!
Clark & Landon on the wagon!
Yeehaw!
Who knew water could be so fun?
Heave Ho!
Clark the construction worker!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment