This past weekend was the infamous First Friday's in our hometown. Every month we seem to find our way downtown, enjoying a yummy dinner at a local Mexican restaurant followed by a stroll around the block checking out what all that the vendors have to offer. However, this month things were slightly different! We went with different friends, whom I have been friend with since the 2nd grade, and the City of Florence actually closed off the block this time! This allowed us to let Landon semi-free to roam and explore. Of course at his age, we can't trust him to stay close by, so I brought my trusty Monkey Leash (which I said I would never dare use before I had children...funny how things change).
I must say that though it doesn't seem like blocking off the street would be that big a deal, it really was! They were able to have 2 bands playing this time, and the atmosphere seemed more laid back - and thankfully not as crowded since we were not all forced to stay packed together on the sidewalk. Though I did not find anything that I just could not live without (well, other than a margarita...or two... :) my friend, Lauren, did find an adorable homemade bracelet that matched her necklace perfectly, and her son enjoyed a balloon made by a friendly clown. I think it is safe to say that this was a great night spent with great friends! We'll definitely have to do it again!
 |
| Sweet little guy - flirting with Ms. Lauren |
 |
| First Friday's with Mommy |
 |
| Big CHEESE! |
 |
| Old Friends |
 |
| Sweet Family |
 |
| Blurry girls picture |
 |
| Landon having too much fun! |
 |
| Big stretch...wait, what's this? haha! |
 |
| All of the boys |
 |
| Browsing |
 |
| Littlest Heros |
 |
| Hey Elvis - let me check out that wig! |
 |
| My little family :) |
 |
| Paden & the balloon clown |
No comments:
Post a Comment