Friday, August 6, 2010

Photo Friday

I love nap time!!!

Having Fun at Funland with my MOPS group

What's the best part of being in a pool?

SPLASHING!!!!

And I am really good at it! :)

Mommy - will you go down the big slide with me?

So, earlier in the week Landon and I were watching TV.
He got up and went in the kitchen. Everything got really quiet,
 so I grabbed my camera and headed in there to see
 what he was up to. This is what I found...very sneaky!

Eating a snack in the park

Snow cone!

Here Daddy, I will share with you!

Daddy's Boy

Lulu & Ashley came to see me!!!!

I love my Ash.....LEEEE!!!!

Trying to console Ava while she gets a haircut

Poor Ava!

What's for dinner?

Mmmmm, fruit & PASTA! I love pasta!

Studying up on this Potty business....it's a work in progress!
 

No comments: