Sunday, August 1, 2010

Landon's 2 Year Pictures

Yesterday Josh, Landon & I woke up early, got ready, and headed over to Spring Park for the morning. Not just to play, but also because Landon was going to have his 2 year pictures made!!! I was so excited about the pictures, but not so much about the heat! Ugh! You've just got to love this hot, humid Alabama weather...(insert sarcasm here). We already had to cancel the pictures once due to rain, so I was not about the change this appointment! So with our cooler and fan in hand, we were ready!

We got there at 9 to try and beat the heat, but unfortunatly it was already HOT HOT HOT! I was determined to have Landon's pictures made outside this year, but since his birthday is in July I knew I would have to deal with his pictures not being "perfect'. Between the heat, his wild & curly hair, and the fact that he is a 2 year old BUSY boy, I don't know how Tabitha managed to get so many great shots of him! Our photographer, Tabitha, does not have a limit on clothes, so I packed 6 outfits, and we were able to get in 5 of them before Landon had had enough. Bless his heart - he did wonderful considering we were out in the heat for 2 hours. He really enjoyed chasing and feeding the ducks, the big blue slide, and riding the Choo-Choo (even though in the pictures he looks miserable - he had his serious face on). Thanks again Tabitha!! I know you were worn out, too!

{Big Boy Slide!}

{Ready, Set, SLIDE!}

{See me? I'm riding a Neigh!}

{Love those baby blues}

{I'm gonna getcha!!!}

{Feeding the ducks}

{Sweet Boy}


{A little surpise from Mommy
for being such a good sport}


{Mmmmm, yummy lollipop!}





{Country Boy}





I love this one :) 

{Studying the Choo-Choo}

{Thanks for a great day! Now lets go play!}

3 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

How sweet! The pics look great! I love the one on the carousel (the 4th one) and the one on the train tracks the best! He's such a cutie and it looks like he did good despite the heat!

Robin said...

Lisa! these are so good! Landon is such a precious little boy! Love him :)

Ashley K said...

I love them! The ones with the sailboat outfit are my favorites.